Are you a big fan of the online world? Or, you still prefer the conventional ways of learning? Rest aside, ever wondered learning “YOGA” online? People get confused when it comes to having a yoga certification course online or offline.
Therefore, to facilitate yourself and to enhance your knowledge, read the following given points to learn about the key differences between offline and online yoga certification courses. Read on
Key Differences Between Online vs Offline Yoga Certification
- Methodology This could be a key difference when it comes to learning yoga online or offline. Online medium of yoga certification includes the usage of live video transmission, prerecorded lectures, visuals, or audios. However, offline methods include face-to-face interaction, on-the-spot doubt clearing, and much more. A yoga instructor is present by your side to look out for any faults in your form, body alignment, or positioning. Moreover, you learn a lot even with being around other yoga practitioners in your yoga class. Therefore, you feel inspired to step-up every time something hits you.
- Availability The online medium can be accessed from any place around the globe. However, it doesn’t provide you surety that you find a perfect place to practice yoga, in privacy or to the full extent. When you join a yoga center, you have a designated place, you have a structured routine that you follow while learning yoga. You feel safe since your other works stay at bay while you solely focus on practicing yoga.
- Convenience Practicing yoga is a personal activity that shouldn’t rely on anyone else other than you. But still, having a yoga teacher, overlooking you, becomes utterly important in the present times of the overflow of information. The online world is so much full of misinformation that sometimes even distort the real things. That’s why having a yoga certification at a yoga school is still the best option for you. You practice under the guidance of skilled and certified yoga instructors, therefore, the margin to errors is minimized.
Also read: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Effectiveness Don’t you think that your yoga learning should be more effective, and long-lasting? An online medium might be easy to get hands-on, but it becomes even easier for such acquired knowledge to skip out of your mind. When you learn and practice yoga with other passionate yogis, you form memories. You go through all that you are taught. And mind it, experience does play a role when it comes to maintaining a longer memory of something.
- In-hand Experience As already mentioned before, you get a partial experience of learning as well as teaching yoga in an offline mode of yoga certification. You also have the option to attend extra classes when you miss some of your precious time at a yoga center.
It can be concluded that the offline medium of yoga certification comes out much better than the online mode of learning. You are pushed to cross your boundaries in an offline yoga certification course.
However, exceptions are always there when it comes to yoga practice. But the majority can avail the full effect of yoga certification course by enrolling in a yoga center, and not just virtually witnessing others perfecting their yoga practice.
Read more: How Much Does a Yoga Teacher Training Cost?